Wednesday 8 February 2012


Hello girlfriend/boyfriend!! So sup buddy? Cool? Lol like i care mwahaha. So, i've something to share with yo' guys, i mean  for ze girls out thur. You must see this!! This video is about hijab, but hey listen to me, sesiapa pun yang free hair *lol like meh*, just watch this video okay? Just, listen to me. I'd love to watch this video over and over again, but sayangnya saya bukannya 24/7 online kan.. So nah, 




"This is truly, very, undoubtedly very inspirational to us Muslims sisters. I'm a non-hijabi and want to wear a hijab with a full heart and not only to school, but outside too. For myself. This video is worth a thousand words that I fail to comprehend. I just want to say, thank you for pointing the FACTS out that the others fail to obey. P/S; I love your accent!


Yeah like seriously, she's freaking awesome! Man can't you see that? She's just a cute girl (she's 17 ah segal) yang.... you know... ha! Yang berani menegakkan kebenaran! Yeah thats what i'm talking about! Hehehe, silap hari boleh mati syahid ni. Lol! I found this video via Amir Zikri's twitter, and i watched it yesterday. Masa tu baru 72 orang view 'this' video but now.. mygod. Hahaha and oh btw, her name is Adibah Bahiah Awang.  Korang boleh chitchat dengan dia kat twitter. If korang ada twitter lah~  And lastly pesanan untuk you, Eh sugar, seriously kalau I ada depan you, I tabik ah dekat you!! *sambil nyanyi lagi Negaraku k* Omg you're ze coollest girl i've ever seen. Betul! Dah lah cute, cool liddat. Omg omg thanks sebab bagi nasihat dekat orang ramai. We really appreciate that young lady. Saya ni dah lah dalam proses nak berhijab, alhamdulillah :-) Tengok tengok you buat vlog. Lagi ah I semangat nak behijab! Thanks again buddy! 


And thanks sebab sanggup lepak dekat blog saya ni hehehe. Do follow her on twitter okay! And again sorry for any grammar mistake, saya budak baru belajar, kalau salah tolong ajarkan. Lol. Ciao!! Xo



Much love,
dybomonster  ♥


Love it or Hate it, hihi BOO!